Service clubs throughout North America generously support community and international causes. Typically, individual clubs do not have a significant fund balance from year-to-year and rely on activities such as auctions, food booths, raffles, walkathons, etc. to replenish funds.
Commemorative Art Originals provides a simple and financially rewarding solution to service clubs such as Kiwanis, Rotary and Lions by raising funds through commissions on the sale of fine art limited edition commemorative prints.
Club participation – it’s simple: Club members can sell prints directly to supporters or by using marketing materials supplied by Commemorative Art Originals, they can direct purchasers to an eCommerce site. The club receives commissions on all prints sold.
Potential club commissions:
250 prints @ $100 per print – 50% commission = $12,500
500 prints @ $80 per print – 50% commission = $20,000
Service club role:
- Collaborate in selection of artist and image.
- Secure sponsor for cost of original painting.
- Distribute marketing materials.
Commemorative Art Originals role:
- Manage collaboration with artist.
- Produce prints and Certificates of Authenticity
- Supply printed marketing materials.
- Integrate social media marketing.
- Produce video of artist.
- Maintain eCommerce site.
- Fulfill orders.